Forums Movies

The Lovely Bones

Subscribe to The Lovely Bones 11 post(s), 11 voice(s)

Admin Administrator 16,184 post(s)

Talk about: The Lovely Bones

MJ5K 135 post(s)

Haha Wick you may wanna change that poster. Ryan Gosling isn’t in Lovely Bones!

Wick Administrator 329 post(s)

Good catch MJ. That poster looks like it was an early preview. Perhaps Gosling was originally attached and then dropped out. In any case, I’ve updated to the current poster.

MJ5K 135 post(s)

Oh yeah, Gosling dropped out because of “artistic difference”

Regarding izzio’s Review
Now that I’ve read Izzio’s review, looks like Gosling was wise to get out while the getting was good.

MJ5K 135 post(s)

Regarding izzio’s Review
True. Good review, izzio. I guess this won’t be up there with some of Mr. Jackson’s best like LOTR or King Kong.

MJ5K 135 post(s)

Regarding Wick’s Review
I’m gonna have to agree with you, Wick. I sadly endured this movie a couple months ago and I absolutely loathed it. However, I am yet to review it. I agree with most of the review except for the part about Susan Sarandon. Her character just annoyed me so I guess it wasn’t entirely her fault.

Demona 18 post(s)

I did happen to think that the film had a bit of a “What Dreams May Come” feel to it.. but how it was executed was a bit off. I can’t say that the film was BAD but it could’ve been a LOT better. The ending made me feel that though “justice” was served, SHE didn’t get the ending that she deserved, being that she was a 15 yr old girl murdered and dumped. It just didn’t seem right. But that’s just me.

BrianSez 24 post(s)

Regarding Wick’s Review
Wow Wick – a tough week for movie reviews! Thanks again for allowing me to save my time with this one!

Regarding MetalJunky5000’s Review
Tucci “came off as a creepy combination of Jimmy Stewart and Matt Damon’s character in The Informant.” – Great line MJ!

MJ5K 135 post(s)

Haha, thank you.

Forums Movies